Thursday, March 31, 2011

Perspective is BORN!!!!!

Technically, not really it's been around quite awhile..... What I mean is that there is this amazing (soon to be anyway) store on Etsy called Perspective!!! =D It'll be amazing my only worry is that the name is already taken and all this work will be in vain..... but that's okay. I can just redo it, I guess that's why you shouldn't jump the gun?

So I"m going to attempt to be cool and have tiny videos on here daily at least weekly until everything else starts coming along together... so hang in there because I'll be bringing videos of knowing the artist of PERSPECTIVE as well the many bloopers I'll create...unintentionally. *cough*

PERSPECTIVE is an Etsy store created by College kids, art kids! We are broke not only because we are college kids but because we are also art kids, it's a rreal sad time to be both college and art...economically speaking but a rreal fun time 'cause we are pretty epic like our stuff that you will eventually see...=) Our store will help us not only survive our semester(s) which we have many many left but to also help us travel to broaden our "horizions", to give us breaks from reality, and to simply travel and sale art, look at art, and possibly become art depends on how kinky we are feeling I suppose....

I will be placing a video right here.... of my welcoming to us along with links to our youtube! Yelp it's going to be a fun time! Get excited, you're in for a treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment